October 31 - November 1, 2018
CoNLL is a top-tier conference, yearly organized by SIGNLL (ACL's Special Interest Group on Natural Language Learning). This year, CoNLL will be colocated with EMNLP 2018 in Brussels, Belgium.
The program is now available! The list of accepted papers, call for papers and the submission link for CoNLL 2018 are still accessible.
Best Paper Award
We are delighted to announce that Mikel Artetxe, Gorka Labaka, Inigo Lopez-Gazpio, and Eneko Agirre are the recipients of the Best Paper Award for "Uncovering Divergent Linguistic Information in Word Embeddings with Lessons for Intrinsic and Extrinsic Evaluation"
We are also delighted to award a special award for the best paper on research inspired by human language learning and processing to Maria Barrett, Joachim Bingel, Nora Hollenstein, Marek Rei, and Anders Søgaard for "Sequence Classification with Human Attention"
- Asifa Majid (University of York)
Semantic spaces across diverse languages
- Max Welling (University of Amsterdam)
Inductive Bias in Deep Learning
In order to attend or present at CoNLL 2018, you must register through EMNLP 2018, selecting one of the options allowing your participation to workshops.
CoNLL 2018 Chairs
- Anna Korhonen (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Ivan Titov (University of Edinburgh, UK)
In 2018, CoNLL will have two shared tasks:
- Multilingual Parsing from Raw Text to Universal Dependencies
Task Chairs: Dan Zeman, Jan Hajič
- CoNLL–SIGMORPHON 2018 Shared Task: Universal Morphological Reinflection
Task Chairs: Mans Hulden, Ryan Cotterell
If you require an invitation letter for your visa application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Conference name
- Your full name as it appears in your passport
- Your work address
- The name(s) of any accepted papers
- The email address of the embassy that will handle your request